For Immediate Release
The Joint is the proud convener of the Jewish Coalition for Syrian Refugees, which has raised and distributed over half a million dollars to our international partners operating nonpolitical aid programs that provide food, water, shelter, clothing, medical care and other services.
Our grant recipients include -
- Jordanian Red Crescent (JRC) to train first aid volunteers and distribute hygiene kits.
- World Jewish Relief (WJR) to partner with Save the Children to provide quality nutritious food for refugee children in refugee camps.
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) to train medical services.
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF to support health programs in Jordan for refugees.
- Save the Children Canada for its multi-activity center program to develop mobile assets and provide access to education for Syrian adolescents and youth.
- Hebrew Aid Immigrant Society (HIAS) to provide resettlement assistance in Jordan.
To Make a Contribution:
Donate here or send a cheque to:
Subscribe to our RSS feed: Subscribe to our RSS feed: